You invite guests to celebrate the first spiritual event of your child’s life. So, naturally, you are looking for a suitable Bible verse to add to your baby’s baptismal invitations. Here are seven tips to help you find the right one.
1. Browse Websites on Baptism Invitation. Check their samples to see what Bible verses they have on their baby baptism designs. It is possible that you may find what you are looking for right away; a design you love, with the right wording and great writing. One popular verse that you will often see is, “every good and perfect gift is from above,” which is found in the Bible in James 1:17.
2. Check baptism. There are lots of sites that offer lots of free offers and sayings. See the baptismal category for Bible verses. Scrapbooking sites often have great suggestions for titles, journaling and quotes in various categories. In addition, some online invitation companies include a page of suggested poems, sayings and writings that you can use.
3. Look it up. On the back of most Bibles is a concordance that is like an index, though it is not usually as comprehensive. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, you can check out an online script search engine, such as Bible Gateway. There you can search for keywords and get a list of all the verses that contain that word.
However, since the Bible does not specifically mention baptism, finding an appropriate verse in that way can be challenging. For example, if you Looking up for “baptism,” you find in 1 Peter 3:21, which states, “Similarly, baptism now saves you – not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience – through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. . “
4. Use creative keywords. Instead of baptism or baptism, look for Bible verses that include the word baby, child, birth, guide, care, angels, or love. If you do, you’ll find gems like:
* Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I separate you. (Jeremiah 1: 5)
* I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you and I will look after you. I will carry you and save you. (Isaiah 46: 4)
* I prayed for this child, and the Lord has given what I asked for him (Samuel 1:27)
5. Explore the Psalms. The hymn book of the Bible contains beautiful prayers, poems and praises that illustrate a life dedicated to God. There you will find many suitable verses that you can use, such as:
* Children are a gift from the Lord, a child is a reward from Him. (Psalm 127: 3)
* You are the one who put me in my mother’s body and I praise you for the wonderful way you created me. Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt. (Psalm 139: 13-14)
* For he will command his angels to protect you in all your ways. (Psalm 91:11)
6. Read the Gospels again. Jesus’ words and life are a great place to go for inspiration. Some possible examples of Bible verses that work on your invitations include:
* Let the little children come to me, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. (Lk 18:16)
* Whoever welcomes a child in My name welcomes me. (Luke 9: 46-48)
* And he took the children in his arms, laid his hands on them, and blessed them. (Mark 10:16)
7. Write down your favorite Bible verses. Once you have decided on the baptismal invitations you would like to use, imagine which script will work best. Make sure the company you are ordering from can customize the invitations to include your preferences.
Customize your baby’s baptism with a Bible verse that is meaningful to you. If you search a little, you will find a Scripture that touches your heart. You can be sure that it will also inspire the guests who receive your child’s baptismal invitation.
Guru Joseph is a leading professional Blogger and Christian author who maintains numerous websites and blogspots dealing in IT , Finance, Academics, and about Christian religion. As a blogger he has more than 15 years of experience. His speciality lies in UI, UX, Graphic, Web Designing, Digital Marketing, YouTuber, Passionate about IT. Guru Joseph is one of the top UI, UX Designer and Digital Marketing Industry. He can be contacted at https://www.linkedin.com/in/gurujoseph/